Tuesday 20 December 2011

Spot the Carol.

Christmas stress

Christmas stress

Christmas all the way.

Oh what fun it is to ride

on an overcrowded bus.



God rest ye merry gentlemen

The wife’s got all the presents

Oh Christ I have forgotten hers

‘You stupid thoughtless peasant’





We three kings of orient are.

Not any more you’re not.



Silent night, holy night

The baby's asleep and mi husband is tight

Pass the vodka and hang up the phone

Three mince pies and just leave me alone

I'll sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace.



Oh come all ye faithful,

No come on I mean it where are you.



Rudolf the red nosed hedge fund manager

Had a very shiny nose

And if you ever saw him

It’d be on his yacht in the Bahamas.



Ding-dong merrily on high

The centre city pubs are closing

Ding-dong merrily my mate

Has just spewed up in the taxi on the way ho-ome.

No comments:

Post a Comment