Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Circular.

Hello to all you dear friends of the mouse household. We’ve so much news we thought we’d e-mail you. You can always print it out and fold it up. Well it’s been another lovely year. The childermice are at uni so it’s just me and Mothermouse rattling round our mansion. Only joking. But that’s no reason why she should keep banging on about it being too bloody cold. Anyway we went on several lovely holidays racking up the old air miles. Actually we did drive to Sweden but the less said about that the better. I don’t need to drive five hundred sodding miles to look at trees. But Crete made up for it, especially that waiter who spent days showing Mothermouse the islands history, even putting her up for the night when his car broke down. They really are so hospitable. Oh and I’ve finally found a Penny Purple to add to my stamp collection; that was a real highlight, August 17th, I remember it well. In October I managed to change the lock on my shed so we won’t have all that silly kafuffle over MM locking me in by mistake. I mean you’d think she’d learn after doing it so many times. And the thing with the neighbours has finally blown over. I used to hate all that pointing and swearing. Also you’ll be pleased to know I’ve agreed to never see uncle Berty again. I know it was all a silly misunderstanding but I think it’s for the best. Charles died god bless him. And we think the cat got Bunty. MM made a lovely display with the feathers. Anyway must dash, presents to wrap and all that while MM is out with the male voice choir. Love to all. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment