Thursday 29 April 2010

Respect.

Mid son mouse has a masters in maths and took the GovBribe to be a maths teacher. He did two and a half years and has now left to set up his own business. Thankfully he didn’t get to the point of attacking a pupil with a dumbbell requesting his immediate demise, but anyone with experience of schools will empathise with the teacher who did. Playing up in lessons is fun. Watching the teacher’s face turn from pink to red to white apoplectic heart attack inducing rage is a laugh. He’s easy meat, trapped and powerless; we’re like a cat playing with a mouse. And lets face it, there’s no consequences, we can’t get done for it but he can, and if push comes to shove it’s just his word against ours. You see adults are stupid and teachers are all wankers so it’s sort of right to fuck them up. They’re a waste of time, try to teach us useless things. What do I need that shit for anyway? What right have they to tell us what to do? All this ‘when you grow up’ shit is bollocks. I’ve got all I need, what do I need a job for? My parents both got dead end jobs till they’re like a hundred and I’m not fucking doing that. They don’t seem to realise I learn all I need from television; you know, get pissed, have a laugh and all that. I’m not like my parents at all; I’m like them on television. They don’t have jobs do they, and they got loads of money. Honest my parents must be thick or something to do shit jobs. I think the older generation just don’t have a clue about the real world, you know, like it is now. The younger generation know about shit; they can’t even use the fucking Sky remote, have to ask me. And now we’ve got rights we can tell the tossers to fuck off, right. Respect, that’s what it’s about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment