Tuesday 30 October 2012

Oh Dear.

Just to prove the Stiffmouse Blog is actually written live-

OK so I’m out with my mate Paul, all ears no mouth right, but a far superior drinker than I am. We doscus, wel I disvcuss occurancies since oout lart meeting. I wonder whether to engage my spell checker  but decide the truth isd better mispelst. It rains and fue to an umbrellaa misdfunction fomd pourseves in the company of a black gut off his head on  chewing some shuit. He lights up a dubie, only in the Vine, and in place of conversation makes hasnd jestures. Of dep significance. Our eyes connect and he is saying somethinf as foreign to him as it is to me but it’s true. And that’s all I’m interestred in, you know, the truth. We talk in inter[planeary space. Three undergrad footaball supporters join us in consciousness, wonder what the fucxkf is going on and leave to plasyt pool. Only in the Vine. The black guys eyes pick on me a knowing but he elavesin a funk of something elsde. Jeez I’m pissed, but tthat’s alright. It’s funny. OK bthqat’sd it Stiffmpouse isd goiong to bed. Wenjoy your life3 it’s the only one you have. \I’ll be better tomorrow. Bod bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment