Sunday 28 October 2012

Lead into Gold.


OK this obviously appeals on many levels not least to one who's Mothermouse has been globe trotting this last fortnight. But the object of this mock-up book cover is to test audience reaction to the idea of a Stiffmouse Compilation in book form. Being not plagued by self-doubt, in fact being rather more prone to self-aggrandisement I’m quite used to seeing my sow’s ears as a Dolche and Gabana handbag, so I want to get a more disinterested view from the many, well ~20 readers of my blog before I camp out in Hodder & Stoughton’s foyer. Answers out of 10 can be submitted in Facebook comments. Please enter the first number that comes to mind. Disregard subsequent considered additions and subtractions on the basis of me being jolly nice chap and easily disappointed or a misguided self-opinionated twat who you’ve always hated and can’t resist this glorious opportunity to put the boot in. These will not do. It’s purely whether you think a commuter from Surbiton to Charring Cross will enjoy it. PS, it should read “by Stiffmouse”. Silly mistake there, rather gives the game away.

No comments:

Post a Comment