Tuesday 16 October 2012

It’s So Unfair.

So I’m reading this ‘Conversations with God’ book and finding it full of omniscient authority that one might expect from an archangel. We’re all entities in clusters in the process of working our own way to omniscience through many lifetimes. I like it as a long view but am quite occupied with the one in hand. As almost an aside whilst talking about sex and how scrummy and beneficial it is and that it’s to be enjoyed wherever the fruit is hanging as it were God drops in that entities must serve many lifetimes as a male before progressing to one’s female lifetimes. That’s like, well in my terms, that’s like a promotion! Well that’s a slap in the face! I mean Christians refer to God as ‘he’ right so what’s going on. I feel stabbed in the back, a victim of son-icide. Chief hom casting his brothers aside as mere apprentice females. That can’t be right. After I calmed down I have to admit there’s a certain ring to it. I mean OK some females aren’t making a great job of it but as a whole, as it were, no smutty illusion intended, they appear connected to a strand of whimmery unavailable to us males. They can glimpse the bigger picture, which truth be told often confuses them, whereas males are content with 35mm slides of mere details that we blow up to immense proportions in order to prove our importance. Yet somehow we have to admit we are the seed drill and they are the field, we’re the moth and..etc. Oh and we’re the muscle and they’re the mouth. Perhaps that’s why while Mouthermouse is away I’ll be having a pint with Suzy on Friday, dancing with Sarah and an assortment of women on Monday, seeing Julie and Suzy for a candle light chat Wednesday, meeting up with Jenny when I can arrange it and hopefully seeing Pam some time and a catch up with Linda. Haven’t seen Linda in ages. I mean I do have male friends but it’s all ‘have you seen my slides?’ and anyway from my industrial experience it’s always a good idea to fraternise with the managers

No comments:

Post a Comment