Friday 2 October 2009

Where’s Bush?


Do you want to know, really, do you really want to know, I mean really? Well when I interviewed him recently for CWBNTV he was depressed. What does the most powerful man in the world do once his kryptonite is exhausted? “Doggy,” he would say, (I ignored the pejorative term) “there was so much more I could have done you know given the time.” I pressed him. (he liked that) “Well nuke Iran for a start. And North Vietnam. OK we learnt a lot about suppression from that guy but he never buys from us, you know. We got the best nukes and we need to show him that. Health care. No strategy. Should be ‘spend your money on useless snake oil and then you die.’ I mean what use are cures? You just last longer as a burden on everybody. No, the only good drugs are illegal. 1/ they make you dumb, 2/ better profits than our inflated pharmaceuticals, and 3/ you die. Bingo, perfect. What else? Democracy. Would have loved to have moved more towards the Chinese model.” And what about the financial crisis? “Wow yeh, never saw that coming. But Barack, or is it Borat, well anyway, he’s your man. Chose him well.’ You mean the American people? “Hell no.” You mean the Republicans!? “No, us…” “Time for your tea Sir. I think you should stop talking to this dog.”

No comments:

Post a Comment