Tuesday 5 October 2010

Red in the USSR.


Wow, 97 page views yesterday! Russia 25, US 12, Kazakhstan 10, Poland 9, UK 5 and 3 in Kenya. It’s nice to know people around the world are being prompted to ask themselves such questions as “Do Cows Flirt?” and whether we should fight wars by supplying fitted kitchens or sending in battalions of clowns to make our enemies see the funny side. Or maybe “Me and Red Sal” has come to the attention of the KGB. They though, like those guys from penisenlargement.com will find only a disappointingly small willyed Clark Kent. But then world domination does seem to require a large amount of suspicion. Strange that, it’s as if the world doesn’t actually want to be dominated. It’s as if the world wants to be friendly and equal and fair, and anyone who goes against those principles simply acquires enemies that they need to be suspicious of. I mean if Kim Jong-il adopted the policies of Bhutan he could probably spend much more time line dancing and playing darts and be an all-together happier fellow rather than a suspicious little sod. I think he owes it to himself. I have to say though, my knowledge of North Korea extends no further than watching ‘Team America’. But this policy has worked for me. ‘I will be friendly, equal and fair and I’ll make damn sure you are too.’ So if Kimmy is listening why not come for a pint in the Vine, we could have a laugh and you could sing “I’m ronry, so ronry…” and I’ll play guitar. And by the end maybe, “We are the champions, we are the champions. No time for losers ‘cos we are the Champions, of the World!” Fancy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment