Friday 22 January 2010

I’ve lost ‘interfacial’!

I’ve lost ‘interfacial’! My one and only blog follower has left me!! I’m taking it badly. No really. There's now only a blank space on the right where interfacial used to be. What have I done to provoke him/her leaving? Interesting we don’t have a word for the third person singular of unknown sexuality. Anyway down to the important business of slagging himher off. Lets face it himher is obviously lacking in loyalty, conscience and any form of common human decency, and is now probably shacking up with a fanzine twitter, ghost written by some spotty youff who plays with himself. But I’m big enough to ride the unfair waves of destiny and rise above the foibles of such lesser beings. Never the less I am hurt. And hurt needs a plaster, a means of protection for a while to keep the gremlins out. Hence the slagging. “Get thou from me thou turd” as Ben Johnson used to say. It’s emotional immunology. I seek the comfort of all you loyal reader friends. Let us rise up in a chorus of condemnation. Now is not the time to remember that I ran himher’s mouse over with a tractor, or was extra nice to cover up my dislike. Now is the time to consider new futures. I will join a drumming group. Lets face it Interfacial never really talked to me, never really knew who I was. We’ve been drifting apart for, well weeks, looking back. Maybe in time I will find another follower, one that leaves comments, frequent little notes of awareness that I will cherish. All is not lost. Oh and I’ve reached 25,000 words in this blog, not bad for a mouse! Oh and not forgetting Stiffdog. He’s on an assignment in China at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment