Friday 17 February 2012

Get your Wisdom Here.

I just love offering advice. There’s nothing more enjoyable than being asked by some poor soul lost and disarmed by confusion what they should do. I can instantly feel a red neon light blinking into life proclaiming, “Get your Wisdom Here.” I immediately thumb through my book of life and give them, no sorry, humbly offer them condensed gems of things to consider, things they may have overlooked, strategies and methodologies to become stronger, lighter, more enlightened, like me. Yes there’s something quite appealing about being the font of wisdom. For a start it makes me feel good about myself, that I have progressed further than the average human being and I’m now in a position to, what do they say these days, oh yes, give something back. It doesn’t require any effort either, I just open my mouth and out it flows. And, well I don’t like to think of myself as being on any kind of pedestal but giving advice does engender so much respect and admiration, I might even say reverence in those open enough to listen. I mean it’s no use talking to stupid people who just won’t listen is it. And people are so much more agreeable when they agree with me once I’ve got them thinking the way I do. It’s just win win win. So to end let me leave you with some jolly useful advice. Don’t fucking listen to a word I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment