Thursday 20 October 2011

Dear Readers.

Dear Readers,
                        Have you been enjoying my blog? It’s grown to over 100,000 words, around 300 entries and read in umpteen countries with US and UK neck and neck lately. It’s had over 4,000 views but I want more; fame, fortune, a book advance and film rights, I want to hold readings at X Factor judges houses and a date with Miss Congeniality. To this end readers I will personally kiss your children if you Facebook your favourite entry; just copy the URL and paste it into ‘What’s on your mind.’ If you’re depressed by 24 hour rolling news and bored with hearing about the alcohol induced good time your young friends had last night and want to show the older ones your urbane, complex but humorous nature here’s the perfect opportunity. By utilising the wonderful mechanisms of the internet and a Ponzy scheme we, well I will reap huge benefits that I will spend wisely on your behalf. And if I ever get to give Sandra Bullock a good time you’ll have the warm glow of knowing that you made it possible. And now over to our sponsors, Ethnic Plinky Things Inc. Doitdoitdoitdoit, doitnow.

No comments:

Post a Comment