Saturday 11 December 2010

Thank you Misstequilashots.

This is misstequilashots review for a BlackBerry 8520 Sim-Free Mobile Phone - Black on Amazon.

“just bought this phone and it has come really quickley but no where did it mention before i bought it did it say it was locked to t mobile and i am on orange so not impressed on that but on the other hand i am impressed with how fast its come!!”

I can’t help seeing an Essex couple foxtrotting around a dance floor in a one two, reverse, three four, twirl etc elegant seamless flow, a form of stream of consciousness writing I’d never seen before. And true enough Wikipedia’s list of authors in this category are all male so misstequilashots maybe the very first female. I’m guessing her first novel might begin like this.

“once upon a well last Wednesday if I’m honest which I am most of the time except with Darrel who is a shit not that I don’t like him on a certain level if you know what I mean but don’t tell him that or was it Tuesday Tiddles got a bit run over just a leg not the whole squashy thing but thinking about it it was right what I wrote before Wednesday not before Wednesday that’s silly I’m writing this now so I had to take Tiddles to the vets which closes early on Wednesdays so I was all flustered well you would be with his leg all bent where it shouldn’t be and that reminded me of Animal Hospital on TV where they tied a squirrel to a plank to help it get better like a splint but I’m not good with knots so used gopher tape which is a very silly name for tape unless they used it originally for taping gophers to a plank to get better and possibly why it didn’t work with Tiddles who died. the end.”

No comments:

Post a Comment