Wednesday 23 June 2010

Shubha and Shem.


What’s this about Nazi Fundamentalists Shubha? It’s true Shem, they figured it out. Suddso, the cow pee we add to Israeli wine, the lot. Shubha I know I know they know; do they know we know they know other people know? I mean other than the people in the know. What? You know, like do we have tactical nuclear weapons. Yes. Yes I know we do Shem like the people in the know know, but what about the others? Ah you mean the people who don’t know? Exactly. Do the people who don’t know know and if so do they know if we know they know. The others I mean, not the ones that know? Good point. You don’t know do you? Well. Shall I take that as a no? Yes. OK I’m glad we got that one sorted out. OK, so we know they bug your office right. Yes. So we could have a conversation. They could hear us say we know or they could hear us say we don’t. Right. If they find out we don’t know we could carry on listening to see what else they know. Good point. But if we let them know we know we can say it’s a big joke and deny it. I mean if they didn’t know we knew it would look a bit suspicious if we came out with a denial about something they thought we didn’t know. Excellent.
(Later) You stupid shmuck Shubha. Now they know we know they know. They were only supposed to know we knew. Sorry Mine Heir. And you lapsed into the z’s and v’s a few times. Yes Mine Heir. This changes everything. Shall I check with our surveillance guys? No way I trust those guys, no go on You Tube, try ‘Wikileaks.org’, those guys have got principles. They’ll know if the people who don’t know are getting to know stuff.
(Later) Good news Shem. Wikileaks don’t have a bug in my office. Great Shubha. They’ve got CCTV. I didn’t know you were shagging my secretary. Well I… I don’t think your wife will like hearing about that Shem.

No comments:

Post a Comment