Tuesday 22 June 2010

Karl and Kurt.

Did you get that Karl? Loud and clear Kurt. He’s gone too far this time. This pig penis plan makes me fucking sick Karl. This is the fucking Nazi fundamentalist scum we’re up against. You got that right Kurt. Don’t your sister use Suddso? Yeh but I can’t tell her, she loves the stuff, and anyway it’s classified. I tell you Kurt, when I imagine her in the shower all wet, rubbing Suddso all over her body you know, over her breasts, up her thighs, round her… Karl! That’s my sister. No, I’m just saying Kurt, it makes me sick to my stomach. Well when I, I mean if I imagined humping your wife in the shower covered in suds, and you’ve got to admit it Suddso does give a great silky feel, you’d be upset wouldn’t you. That’s true. OK lets get back to the national security issue here. OK. OK so we can’t tell the nation we’re all using pig dicks in the shower right. Right. We can’t bomb the factory because it’s in Tel Aviv. We can’t.. Hold on Kurt, Tel Aviv, Israel!? Nazi fundamentalists in Tel Aviv? Oh come on Karl, we both know that’s where they all went after the war; remember boot camp, “best place to hide shit is in the toilet.” Israel’s run by Nazis. And the Jews? They all live in New York. Come on Karl, where’s your history. OK so we can’t bomb the factory. It’s such a god dam shame Kurt; that cute chipmunk, all those butterflies, the woodland glade and that hot naked woman. I don’t know, I’d miss Suddso you know. It’s like we grew up with it, it’s part of or DNA. Fair point Karl; when we were ten all my sis wanted was to be the Suddso girl and I wanted, well you know. And it’s not like it’s hurting anybody washing with pigs dicks; and it’s like a part of the animal that would otherwise go to waste ain’t it. True. What say we pay this Stiffmouse a visit, make him an offer he can’t refuse to keep a lid on it? Right. Fancy a shower Karl? Fine by me Kurt. Got the Suddso Karl? Yep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment